Who can join?
- You have to be a student at the University of Bergen (UiB), Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL) or Norwegian School of Economics (NHH).
- One or several students (e.g. a group) can submit an idea
- The idea needs to be innovative and offer something new
The best ideas will get the exciting opportunity to present themselves in front of a competent and experienced jury. They will select the winner based on novelty, impact on society, potential use and probability of success.
The winner takes it all – 50 000 NOK!
Deadline: 31st December 2017
Join the StudentIdé kick-off
We invite all students that are interested or curious about entrepreneurship to our StudentIdé kick-off! The event will take place at Bergen Teknologioverførings headquarters at Thormøhlensgate 51 (the same building as VilVite, second floor) on the 6th of December, 18.00-20.00.
In addition to food and drinks, we offer this set menu:
- More useful information about StudentIdé
- An inspiring meeting with the start-up companies Crescat and Duodomain – both companies are based on ideas from students in Bergen.
- A glowing presentation on ups and downs from the successful start-up Dyrekassen
- Information about the STUD-ENT – The Research Council of Norway´s funding scheme for students and recent Master’s degree graduates who have a knowledge- or research-based business idea.