Guiding good ideas
We are the technology transfer office in Bergen, supporting ten research institutions – including 4 000 researchers and 30 000 students. Our core strength is business development in a broad range of sectors such as oil and gas, aquaculture, marine technologies and medicine. We also provide incubator facilities, and help develop and execute clinical studies.
- BTO has provided me with critical advice to develop my ideas for children in Norway and around the world. They helped me to navigate between obstacles, making it possible to combine clinical work with research.
- BTO has been a crucial resource for our company’s well-being. They have had the expertise to guide us through the many pitfalls and challenges involved in starting up a company.
- BTO has been a valuable partner supporting BerGenBio in establishing a viable business, based on our deep understanding of the biology of aggressive cancers. They are straight forward to deal with and take a pragmatic approach in negotiations.
- 06.06.2017Bergens Tidende: Investerer to millioner i sakte-TV fra lakseelver
- 25.05.2017Bergens Tidende: Bergensk billettselskap satser internasjonalt
- 23.05.2017Bergens Tidende: Vil erobre markedet med smart sminkespeil
- 23.05.2017Dagens Medisin: BerGenBio setter i gang ny klinisk studie
- 19.05.2017STUDVEST: Bergensstudenter får millioner
- 12.06.2017Helse Sør-Øst: Utvikler kreftmedisiner for verdensmarkedet
Featured projects supported by BTO
3D printing of scaffold is a method to replace or regenerate damaged bone fragments. The 3D printed scaffolds can be combined with stem cells to obtain optimal system for effective healing of even large fragments of defected or injured bones.Read more
UTILE is an ideal platform for actors within the life sciences and health sector to collaborate with each other, to find clustered information, and to have an overview of promising research results that went through extensive evaluation. UTILE will analyse all previously granted Health projects in FP7 and H2020 to identify the research results with the highest potential for exploitation.Read more