Idea Competition 2016!
Sparebanken Vest and BTO gives researchers in Bergen a unique opportunity to win 300.000,- in the Idea Competition 2016. This can be the kick-start your innovative idea needs. Fill out a short form to submit an idea today!
Guiding good ideas
We are the technology transfer office in Bergen, supporting ten research institutions – including 4 000 researchers and 30 000 students. Our core strength is business development in a broad range of sectors such as oil and gas, aquaculture, marine technologies and medicine. We also provide incubator facilities, and help develop and execute clinical studies.
- BTO has provided me with critical advice to develop my ideas for children in Norway and around the world. They helped me to navigate between obstacles, making it possible to combine clinical work with research.
- BTO has been a crucial resource for our company’s well-being. They have had the expertise to guide us through the many pitfalls and challenges involved in starting up a company.
- BTO has been a valuable partner supporting BerGenBio in establishing a viable business, based on our deep understanding of the biology of aggressive cancers. They are straight forward to deal with and take a pragmatic approach in negotiations.
BTO in media
- 23.09.2016Kyst.no: Vil gjøre det enklere å gründe
- 19.09.2016Teknisk Ukeblad: Verdens største oljeselskap hjelper norske tekno-gründere
- 11.08.2016Bergensmagasinet: Viser vei i gründervinden
- 03.07.2016Bergens Tidende: Slik blir nye Marineholmen
Projects in media
- 28.09.2016Global Aquaculture Advocate: Quantidoc wins Global Aquaculture Innovation & Leadership Award
- 23.09.2016Bergens Tidende: Bergen må bli brukervennlig
- 19.09.2016På Høyden: Ein sunn laks er ein glad laks
Innovation in media
- 28.09.2016Dagens Næringsliv: Disse kjemper om Stordalens gründermillion
- 20.09.2016Dagens Næringsliv: Satser på gründerbedrifter
- 16.09.2016Forskningsrådet: Forskningsbaserte teknologibedrifter oppstår ikke av seg selv
Featured projects supported by BTO
BerGenBio is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative drugs for aggressive, drug resistant cancers.Read more
The psychological first aid kit was developed to help children and teenagers conceptualise their feelings and thoughts and handle difficult situations. The kit is a tool to teach them that we have the ability to influence how we feel, by controlling what we think and what we do.Read more
A new conceptual treatment method consisting of a intensive 4-day programme for anxiety disorders.Read more