Guiding good ideas
We are the technology transfer office in Bergen, supporting ten research institutions – including 4 000 researchers and 30 000 students. Our core strength is business development in a broad range of sectors such as oil and gas, aquaculture, marine technologies and medicine. We also provide incubator facilities, and help develop and execute clinical studies.
- BTO has provided me with critical advice to develop my ideas for children in Norway and around the world. They helped me to navigate between obstacles, making it possible to combine clinical work with research.
- BTO has been a crucial resource for our company’s well-being. They have had the expertise to guide us through the many pitfalls and challenges involved in starting up a company.
- BTO has been a valuable partner supporting BerGenBio in establishing a viable business, based on our deep understanding of the biology of aggressive cancers. They are straight forward to deal with and take a pragmatic approach in negotiations.
- 17.03.2017Bergen Kommune: Presenterer innovative løsninger for helsesektoren
- 27.02.2017STUDVEST: – Vi må ufarleggjere det å tenkje nytt
- 21.02.2017Kyst.no: Åpner havbruksakselerator
- 09.02.2017Os & Fusaposten: Gründerparken høgtidleg opna
- 09.02.2017Midtsiden: Matnyttig gründerpark
- 21.03.2017Sysla Offshore.no: Akkurat da de hadde fått sving på bedriften, kollapset oljemarkedet
- 17.03.2017Helse Bergen: 4,2 millionar til OCD-behandling
- 17.03.2017Dagens Medisin: Første pasient inkludert i ny studie fra Nordic Nanovector
- 16.03.2017Kreftforeningens blogg: Lungekreftbehandling i frontlinjen
- 10.03.2017Drugdevelopment Technology: BerGenBio and Merck collaborate for BGB324 and Keytruda evaluation in NSCLC and TNBC
- 09.03.2017Bergens Tidende: Nå vil BerGenBio på børs
Featured projects supported by BTO
In purse seine fishing it is difficult to assess the catch before it is crowded on side of the fishing vessel. Releasing fish after crowding has received increased focus in recent years, as research has shown that crowded fish that are released have a low survival rate.Read more
3D printing of scaffold is a method to replace or regenerate damaged bone fragments. The 3D printed scaffolds can be combined with stem cells to obtain optimal system for effective healing of even large fragments of defected or injured bones.Read more
Visibility-driven data filtering (VF) is a new method and algorithm for speeding up computationally expensive 3-dimensional convolution filters. The aim is to provide ultrasound companies with a way to implement more advanced filtering methods by reducing processing time.Read more